Within these pages youll find everything you need to know to command the deathless hosts of the Nighthaunt in your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. This 96-page hardback book contains:
- A musty catacomb of background information on the Nighthaunt, including their history, relationship with Nagash, and spectral culture
- Sinister yet breathtaking artwork that conveys the grim majesty of the Nighthaunt
- 31 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for ghostly warriors, from swarming Chainrasps to new heroes like the Scriptor Mortis and Awlrach the Drowner
- Rules for 4 distinct Nighthaunt Processions, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spells, and battle traits like Aura of Dread and Frightful Touch
- Path to Glory campaign rules that allow you to spread the pall of Death by haunting the Mortal Realms, plus 7 warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
- Matched play content including 4 grand strategies and 6 battle tactics to unleash against your enemies
- A showcase of morbid Nighthaunt miniatures assembled in the colours of their Processions, alongside guides on how to paint them yourself
Also included is a sheet of 28 tokens and a range ruler, used for tracking the effects of the Wave of Terror ability.
Very Good // An item with noticeable but minor shelfwear. Scuffs and scrapes on exterior but spine / box corners and interior in excellent condition. Contents are complete. May have price / shop sticker on packaging or book cover.
Our retail agreement with Games Workshop prevents us from shipping this item outside of the country. International sales are unable to be fulfilled at this time.