The ignoble beasts of den & lair & cave, those treacherous Vras of repugnance & loathesomeness, are still of use to those with a need for their particular abilities, or perhaps just for their geographic insidiousness: for under the feet of the unsuspecting humans above are leagues upon leagues of foul-smelling burrow & noisome, snaking tunnel. Of all the various bloodlines of the Vras, the rat-like Three-Claw are perhaps the most useful of them all, perhaps even the most warlike. From their deep delvings underneath Par-Ys & the north of Frankia & the south of Britain, aye, even under the water itself to Haig Vras, the Three-Claw can pour from cave & sewer & mine to flank their enemies or drag them to the maw of the Buck-Vras himself.
- 1 x Sharp-Fang, Spear-Vras Warrior
- 1 x Scar-Belly, Spear-Vras Warrior
- 1 x Quick-Kill, Spear-Vras Warrior
- 1 x Fat-Tail, Spear-Vras Warrior
- 6 x Random Spear-Vras Warriors
- 10 x 30mm round Darklands bases